Aaiii, I guess the frequency of any new blog posts has gone down over the last few days. We have been either 1) Away on Safari or 2) Working working working around the clock on our final deliverables.
But today, we delivered our final presentation to the Directorate of e-Government!! It was a fantastic meeting.
Mixed feelings now. Sense of relief that we did it, and that the client was extremely happy with our results. But I also feel sad because our stay here is coming to an end and the goodbyes have started already. Dave is the first to leave in the morning:(
I am in urgent need of sleep now. The other two teams have their final presentations tomorrow and I would not want to doze off and miss the expressions on the faces of their clients.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Luan,
ReplyDeletecongratulations on the big achievement! Well done. I have been following your team's blogs and learning from your experiences while waiting for my own CSC adventure to start soon. Sounds like you all have enjoyed the journey.
Have a safe trip home.
Br, Virve
Dave is gone and safely arrived in the Congo. I hope the other presentations went well today!
ReplyDeleteDear Luan,
ReplyDeleteHow time is running... congratulations to you and the whole team for delivering your final presentations. Have a safe trip home and see you soon.
Best regards,
Christian